Ashley Norton is a litigation attorney serving clients throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia.
Ashley graduated cum laude from the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law, where she served as Senior Student Articles Editor for the Journal of Contemporary Health Law & Policy. Following law school, Ashley was a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Richard E. Jordan, Associate Judge in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland. Ashley earned a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Legal Studies from SUNY University.
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University at Buffalo – SUNY (B.A., 2009)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Associate Judge Richard E. Jordan, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland
Honors and awards
- Listed in Super Lawyers Rising Star list (2019-2022)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
Lerch Early’s litigation team helps businesses, including nonprofits, and individuals resolve disputes throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area.