Multiple Lerch Early attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2023 Maryland Super Lawyers and “Rising Stars” lists.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, and “Rising Stars” recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are under 40 years old and/or have practiced for fewer than 10 years.
The attorneys honored in Super Lawyers are:
- Erik P. Arena (Family Law)
- Frank S. Baldino (Estate Planning & Probate)
- Robert G. Brewer (Land Use/Zoning)
- Lauri E. Cleary (Employment Litigation: Defense)
- Marc R. Engel (Employment & Labor)
- Michael J. Goecke (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- William A. Goldberg (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Patricia A. Harris (Land Use/Zoning)
- Erin L. Kopelman (Family Law)
- Michael J. Neary (Employment Litigation: Defense)
- Stanley J. Reed (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Deborah E. Reiser (Family Law)
- Steven A. Robins (Land Use/Zoning)
The attorneys recognized in “Rising Stars” are:
- Jenica E. Cassidy (Elder Law)
- Steven F. Dunn (Real Estate)
- Caitlin C. Grant (Business Litigation)
- Meaghan Murphy (General Litigation)
- Elizabeth C. Rogers (Land Use/Zoning)
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.