Attorney Marc Engel Participates in COVID-19 Small Business Strategy Forum
Employment attorney Marc Engel participated in a Facebook Live forum on April 1, 2020 addressing the issues facing small businesses amid the coronavirus pandemic. The webinar was hosted by ENNIS Legacy Partners, LLC.
Among the questions discussed:
- What government assistance is available and how do I apply?
- What should I focus on in managing cash flow during this time?
- How should I make these difficult decisions pertaining to my employees?
- Are there any tax ramifications or issues I should be aware of?
Other topics included:
- SBA Assistance update
- Leading through tough times and employee engagement
- Cash flow management
- Tax considerations
- Employment issues
Marc was joined on the presentation by:
- Walter Dehyle, CPA – Tax Partner, GRF CPAs & Advisors
- Dr. Alan Kemper – President, LEAD Workforce Consulting
- Jenn Loges – Co-Founder, One Degree Capital
- Corby Megorden, CEPA – Partner, ENNIS Legacy Partners
- Moderator – Pat Ennis, President – ENNIS Legacy Partners
You can watch the full webinar at Covid-19 Small Business Strategy Forum.
Marc Engel is an employment attorney experienced in providing successful strategies for managing employees and preventing employment claims. For more information on what your company should consider when it comes to coronavirus in the workplace, contact Marc at 301-657-0184 or [email protected].