SBA Information Notice 5000-19004 announced the issuance of SOP 50 10 5(K). This SOP update becomes effective April 1, 2019.
Join our lending attorneys who will address the SOP updates, including:
- Incorporation of personal liquidity considerations
- Guidance on determining eligibility for applicants with multiple franchise agreements
- PLO and SBA Express Lender prohibitions on loan processing under a Lender’s delegated authority
- Clarification on extension of leasehold improvement terms
- Refinancing change of ownership debt
- Disclosure of 100% of an applicant’s ownership on SBA Form 1919 and E-tran
- Incorporation of recent policy changes for the 504 loan program
- There also will be an opportunity to pose questions to our SBA attorneys
Find the new SOP on the SBA’s website.
Who Should Attend
Lenders, lender service providers, and others involved in SBA lending.
11:30 – 12:00 pm | Check-in
12:00 – 2:00 pm | Lunch & Program
7600 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 700
Bethesda, MD 20814
Name: Scott Pacheco
Title: Communications Specialist
Email: [email protected]