Employment attorney Julie Reddig will speak as part of a “The Lawyer as Manager” panel on Saturday, June 12, 2021 at the American Immigration Lawyers Association Annual Conference on Immigration Law.
Julie’s panel will discuss how being a great lawyer does not automatically translate to being a great manager, and hit on the following topics:
- Effective Communication with Staff and Clients
- Hands Off vs. Hands On: How to Get the Most Out of Staff
- Strategies and Resources to Be a More Effective Manager
- Employee Performance Improvement Plans
- How to Handle Termination of an Employee
- Best Practices for Managing Contractors and Vendor
For more information and to register, check out the conference website.
Employment attorney Julie Reddig helps employers build and maintain productive workplaces by navigating the many federal, state, and local laws protecting employees in the workforce. She counsels management on avoiding and defending against employment claims before administrative agencies and local, state, and federal courts in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Name: Julie Reddig