Nine months in, COVID-19 continues to make its presence felt in Montgomery County. As we look to 2021, the County’s immediate economic outlook continues to be tied in large part to the pandemic, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
County Executive Marc Elrich joins Lerch Early’s Managing Partner Steve Robins and others for a discussion on advancing the County forward both in the near-term during COVID and beyond.
During Lerch Early’s Leadership and Management Roundtable, the County Executive also will address:
- How is the County addressing the pandemic from a health crisis mode?
- How is the County focusing on helping businesses weather the pandemic heading into 2021?
- What are the County’s primary goals for the next three months? Six months? Thereafter?
- Are there opportunities for cross-county or regional collaboration?
- What adjustments has the County made to accommodate fewer tax dollars?
- Strategies for the County to be economically competitive — policies, programs, and implementation
Join us for a unique opportunity to spend one-on-one time with Montgomery County Executive Marc Elrich at 8:30 AM on Thursday, December 17 for a discussion on his views for moving the County forward.
Please register by clicking the red button at right.
Zoom meeting. Credentials to be shared upon registration.
Name: Scott Pacheco
Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Email: [email protected]