Between certifying the Presidential election results and the events of January 6, confirming President Biden’s cabinet, and passing the landmark American Rescue Plan Act, there has been no shortage of activity in the U.S. Senate in the first few months of 2021.
Lerch Early is thrilled to present a conversation with U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) during our first Leadership & Management Roundtable of the year. Senator Van Hollen will be joined by Lerch Early’s Managing Partner Steve Robins to discuss the political climate in Washington and his priorities, including:
- What’s the temperature on Capitol Hill since the impeachment and the events of January 6?
- The response to COVID-19 – where are we now and what is the outlook?
- Outlook for action on banking, housing, transportation, and urban development/the Senator’s committee assignments.
- How are the new administration’s policies impacting economic growth?
- How should/can Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties position themselves to gain the most legislative benefit from a federal/local point of view?
We will facilitate live questions-and-answers as time permits. We ask that if you have a question for the Senator, to please submit it ahead of time to [email protected] and we will do our best to work it into the conversation.
Register now by clicking the red “Register” button at left. Space is limited.
About Senator Van Hollen
Elected to the United States Senate in November 2016, Senator Chris Van Hollen’s top priorities include creating more and better jobs, strengthening small businesses, and increasing educational and job training opportunities for individuals of all ages and in every community. Senator Van Hollen started his time in public service as a member of the Maryland State Legislature. In 2002, he was elected to represent Maryland’s 8th Congressional District. In the House of Representatives, he served as a member of the Democratic leadership and was elected by his colleagues to be the Ranking Member of the House Budget Committee and protect vital interests like Social Security and Medicare. Read his full bio here: https://www.vanhollen.senate.gov/about.
Zoom Meeting | Credentials to be sent upon registration
Name: Scott Pacheco
Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Email: [email protected]