Jenna Pope advises individuals, families, and small business owners on their estate planning needs in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Strategic and insightful, Jenna prioritizes listening to her clients and understanding their goals. She is especially mindful that her clients’ lives evolve and that their estate plans need to be able to grow with them.
Jenna advises clients about estate and income tax planning, creditor protection, protecting assets for those with disabilities, and the particular needs of blended families.
Jenna understands that a well-crafted estate plan will provide both guidance and comfort. Estate administration can be a burdensome process at a very difficult time; having a thorough, thoughtful plan in place will ease that burden on loved ones and provide assurance to clients that their wishes will be observed. She understands making these decisions can be a difficult and emotional process and works with clients to be sure they understand their options and feel empowered to make well-informed decisions.
Jenna is an avid traveler and her favorite vacation spot is always the unexplored next destination.
- American University Washington College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2013)
- University of Mary Washington (B.S. Business Administration, 1994)
- District of Columbia
Honors and awards
- Listed as “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers, Estate Planning & Probate (2023)
- Listed as “Rising Star” by Washington, DC, Super Lawyers, Estate Planning & Probate (2023)
- Best Lawyer: Ones To Watch – Best Lawyers: Trusts and Estates (2023)
- Junior League of Washington (Member)
- Maryland State Bar Association (Estate & Trust Law Section; Taxation Law Section; Real Property Section; Estate and Trust Study Group)
Lerch Early’s estate and trust attorneys help people throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area protect their assets while minimizing tax liability through sophisticated planning and administration.
News & insights
Lerch Early Welcomes 15 New Attorneys
Lerch, Early & Brewer is pleased to announce the addition of 15 new attorneys to the firm, bringing the total number of attorneys to 75 and bolstering a number of …
- “Critical Issues in Estate Planning,” Speaker, Georgetown University, June 2022
- “Simple Wills Educational Seminar for VA, MD & DC” Presenter, Aga Khan Northeast Economic Planning Board, September 2020