8 Downtown Bethesda Projects Profiled in Urban Turf
Eight of 14 downtown Bethesda projects in development profiled in Urban Turf are represented by Lerch Early land use attorneys.
- Auburn Building Association: 4915 Auburn Avenue, represented by Stacy Silber
- The Lenkin Company: St. Elmo Apartments, represented by Steve Robins
- Equity Residential: Edgemont Bethesda II, represented by Pat Harris
- Brookfield Properties: 4 Bethesda Metro Center, represented by Bob Harris
- Carr Properties: The Wilson and the Elm, represented by Bob Harris
- Promark Partners: Montgomery Pearl, represented by Pat Harris
- Saul Centers: Metro Tower, represented by Robby Brewer and Chris Ruhlen
- JBG Smith: 7900 Wisconsin, represented by Steve Robins
National and regional developers, property owners, and investors choose Lerch Early, the region’s largest land use and zoning practice serving Maryland and DC, for counsel on planning and developing successful projects in Montgomery and Prince George's Counties and surrounding jurisdictions.