Estate Planning/Probate Attorney
Lerch, Early & Brewer, a full-service Bethesda law firm, seeks an associate attorney to work in our Estates and Trusts practice.
- One to three years of experience drafting estate planning documents and administering estates in Maryland, the District of Columbia or Virginia;
- Ability to draft basic and intermediate estate planning documents;
- Ability to administer probate estates in Maryland, the District of Columbia and/or Virginia;
- Ability to prepare fiduciary accountings;
- Ability to prepare estate, gift and fiduciary income tax returns;
- Ability to perform complex tax research projects regarding income tax and estate and gift tax;
- Demonstrated client relationship skills;
- Licensed to practice law in Maryland; and
- LL.M. in Taxation or enrolled in LL.M. program.
In addition, candidates must demonstrate high standards of professional excellence, a commitment to outstanding client satisfaction, ability to work well with others, and a strong work ethic.
For additional information about our Estates and Trusts practice at Lerch, Early & Brewer, refer to the following web link: https://www.lerchearly.com/services/estates-trusts/.
Lerch, Early & Brewer offers excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave and 401(k). The firm is conveniently located near the Bethesda Metro.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and hire attorneys and staff with a broad variety of backgrounds and capabilities.
Help Us Learn About You:
The best applicants provide a cover letter telling us about your interest in a career as an Estate Planning/Probate Attorney and your interest in working at Lerch, Early & Brewer. We’d love to learn about you, so please share information you think distinguishes you from other candidates.
All applicants should send an updated resume and a cover letter to: [email protected]. Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying for the Estate Planning/Probate attorney position.