Andrew White is an estates and trusts attorney who advises clients on estate planning and estate administration in the District of Columbia and Virginia.
Andrew is an efficient and highly organized attorney who listens first to his client’s goals and objectives, then provides thoughtful, steady guidance.
Andrew advises clients regarding taxation of estates and trusts, income tax planning, creditor protection, protecting assets for those with disabilities, and the particular issues involved in planning for blended families due to remarriage. He also advises clients regarding Medicaid asset protection planning and Veterans Affairs benefit planning.
Outside of the office, Andrew is involved in organizations that focus on arts, culture, and providing services and support to underprivileged children.
Andrew enjoys spending time camping and hiking with his family and exploring the alleys of his Capitol Hill neighborhood by bicycle. He is a certified flight instructor with more than 1,000 hours in the air.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Miami University (B.S. in Finance, 1998)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Tipp City Area Arts Council (Trustee, October 2013-January 2018; Treasurer, 2016-2017; President, 2017-2018)
- Tipp-Monroe Community Services (Trustee, January 2014-August 2015)
- Project Believe, Inc. (Treasurer, March 2014-August 2015)
- Ohio State Bar Association (2001-present)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (2023-present)
- Fairfax Bar Association (2022-present)
- D.C. Bar Estates, Trusts and Probate Law Community (Member, 2022-present)
Lerch Early’s estate and trust attorneys help people throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area protect their assets while minimizing tax liability through sophisticated planning and administration.