Lerch Early Lawyers Named to 2012 Super Lawyers List
Multiple Lerch Early Attorneys are listed in the 2012 Washington, DC edition of Super Lawyers in its annual list of the top attorneys in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. The attorneys honored in Super Lawyers are:
- Robby Brewer (Land Use & Zoning)
- Eric Core (Estate Planning & Probate)
- Bob Harris (Land Use & Zoning)
- Bill Kominers (Land Use & Zoning)
- Brad McCullough (Business Litigation)
- Stan Reed (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Deborah Reiser (Family Law)
- Steve Robins (Land Use & Zoning)
- Stacy Plotkin Silber (Land Use & Zoning)
- Rick Vernon (Employment & Labor)
In addition, Deborah Reiser and Deborah Webb each were listed in both the Washington, DC "Top 100" attorneys list and the Washington, DC "Top 50 Women" attorneys list.
Lerch, Early & Brewer is a full-service law firm located in Bethesda, Maryland giving clients “ideas that work.” The firm’s attorneys practice in the areas of business law, commercial lending, community associations, elder law, employment, estates, family law, health care, land use, litigation, real estate and taxation.