Litigator Brad McCullough Presents Webinar on the Dos and Don'ts of Seeking Summary Judgment
Litigator Brad McCullough is presenting a must-attend webinar on the dos and don'ts of seeking summary judgment on Dec 13.
The webinar, titled "Summary Judgment: Ten Commandments for Seeking or Opposing It," will address things to consider when deciding whether to seek a motion for summary judgment.
Among other things, you’ll learn answers to the following questions:
- When should I start considering the possibility of filing – or opposing – a motion for summary judgment?
- What steps should I take to best position myself before filing or opposing a motion for summary judgment?
- When is the best time during the litigation to move for summary judgment?
- How should I organize and present my motion or opposition?
- Should I move for partial summary judgment?
- What is the best voice or tone for my motion?
- When responding to a motion for summary judgment, should I file a cross-motion?
- How broadly or narrowly should I tailor my papers?
- What other tactical and strategic factors should I consider?
The webinar is presented by the Clear Law Institute. To register or for more information, go to the webinar registration page.
Brad McCullough is a commercial and business litigator and appellate attorney at Lerch, Early & Brewer in Bethesda, Maryland. Brad represents businesses and individuals in a wide variety of cases in federal and state trial and appellate courts, as well as before arbitration panels and in mediation proceedings.