Lerch Early Names 6 New Principals
Lerch, Early & Brewer is pleased to name six attorneys as principals in the firm:
- Ruth O. Katz is a community associations attorney who helps community association managers and boards with general condominium, homeowners association and cooperative issues like document interpretation and amendments, as well as with litigation, dispute resolution, covenant enforcement and delinquent assessment collections. Ruth received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Minnesota and her Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law.
- David E. Kay is a is a corporate and transactional attorney who advises businesses and individuals on business matters, including entity selection and formation, corporate governance, resolution of business controversies, and transactions such as stock and asset transfers. David received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business Administration, where he graduated with honors and his Juris Doctor, with honors, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
- Erin L. Kopelman is a family law attorney who handles cases involving domestic relations and family law, including divorce, custody, child support, support for adult disabled persons, guardianship, domestic violence, property settlement, alimony, post-judgment issues, prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements. Erin received her Bachelor of Science from Bucknell University and her Juris Doctor from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Ann Marie Mehlert is a real estate attorney who works with real estate developers, investors and owners on all aspects of commercial real estate. For more than 25 years she has negotiated and documented transactions from acquisition and financing through development, leasing, and sales. Ann Marie received her Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude from Boston College and her Juris Doctor cum laude from The American University Washington College of Law.
- Christopher W. Roberts is a family law attorney who represents clients in all aspects of family law, including separation, divorce, custody, property, support and domestic violence matters. He helps clients navigate through all stages of negotiation and litigation in a manner that serves their best interests as well as those of their children. Chris received his Bachelor of Arts from James Madison University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law..
- Christopher M. Ruhlen is a land use attorney who focuses on land use, zoning, real estate and related governmental issues. Chris assists national and local real estate developers, property owners, commercial tenants and small businesses with a full range of planning, zoning and regulatory matters. Chris received his Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude from American University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law.
Lerch, Early & Brewer is a full-service law firm located in Bethesda, Maryland that gives clients throughout the metropolitan Washington “ideas that work.” The firm’s attorneys practice in the areas of business law, commercial lending, community associations, employment, estates, family law, health care, land use, litigation, real estate and taxation. For more information, visit www.lerchearly.com.