Lauri Cleary Named a Most Influential Marylander 2014
The Daily Record has named litigator Lauri Cleary one of its 2014 Influential Marylanders. The Daily Record's editors chose 50 honorees in 10 categories, based on the prominence of their roles, activities and community involvement. The Influential Marylanders list honors individuals who "have made a significant impact in their fields and are influential leaders in Maryland."
Lauri handles complex commercial, employment, tort, insurance and white-collar criminal defense matters. In addition to being named an Influential Marylander, Lauri has been named a Fellow by the Litigation Counsel of America, a Chambers USA "Leader in the Field," and a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100. She previously has received The Daily Record's Leadership in Law award and the John Carroll Society Pro Bono Service award, among other honors.
The other Influential Marylanders are recognized leaders in the fields of civic leadership, communications, education, finance, health care, law, philanthropy, real estate and technology. They include:
- Secretary of the U.S. Department of Labor Thomas Perez
- Executive Director of the Maryland-Delaware-D.C. Press Association Jack Murphy
- President of the University of Maryland, Baltimore County Dr. Freeman Hrabowski
- President and CEO of Sandy Spring Bank Daniel Schrider
- Co-chair of the President's Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition Dominique Dawes
- President & CEO of Adventist Health Care Bill Robertson
- Centerfielder for the Baltimore Orioles Adam Jones
- President of The Bozzuto Group Toby Bozzuto
- Senior Vice President of Comcast Thomas Coughlin
For a complete list of honorees, visit http://thedailyrecord.com/influential-marylanders/. The honorees will be feted on March 27, 2014.