Chambers USA 2016 Ranks Lerch Early in Corporate, Health Care, Litigation and Real Estate/Land Use
Chambers USA 2016: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business recognized Lerch, Early & Brewer in the areas of Corporate/M&A, Health Care, Litigation: General Commercial and Real Estate, including Land Use, characterizing Lerch Early as the "go-to firm for representation in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC." Lerch Early is listed in more categories and has more attorneys listed as "Leaders in the Field" than any other firm headquartered in suburban Washington, DC.
Chambers notes that Lerch Early’s Business & Tax practice is "respected for its work offering commercial advice to clients in a range of industries." One source says "they have a thoroughness in follow-up and follow-through, and are most often readily available and responsive."
Chambers remarks that Lerch Early’s Health Care practice is "well thought of for its work representing hospitals in licensing, regulatory, patient care and contract matters," and that it "takes on transaction and contentious issues for major clients." Sources say the group is "excellent at follow-up with paperwork, filing and court cases," and the "communication is exceptional."
Litigation: General Commercial
Chambers describes the team as “highly thought of for advising businesses on shareholder, contract, and corporate disputes, as well as representing individuals on breach of fiduciary duty matters.” One client described the team as "Outstanding. Always available, responsive, and [our attorney] provides thorough analysis, not just what we want to hear."
Chambers recognizes the firm in Real Estate, including Land Use for its experience "advising on construction and financing," noting its "standout reputation for land use matters.” A client said their experience was "beyond expectations," adding that Lerch Early attorneys have "creativity and collaborative elements that provide for the best possible outcome." Lerch Early has more land use attorneys listed in Chambers than any firm in Maryland.
In addition to these firm-wide honors, the following attorneys are ranked as "leaders in their fields:"
- Robby Brewer in Real Estate: Land Use and Health Care. Chambers notes Robby as a "very good, excellent" practitioner. One client praises him as "extremely timely in his response, able to assist us with very complicated concepts, and he has been a professional and personal counsel to our company."
- Lauri Cleary in Litigation: Chambers notes that one of Lauri's clients lauds her ability "to see the entire battlefield has been a tremendous asset. She sees how pieces on the board will be moving."
- Sigrid Haines in Health Care. Sources say that Sigrid's representation of multiple hospitals gives her "unusual depth and context when providing advice."
- Bob Harris in Real Estate: Land Use. Bob is highlighted as being "very dedicated and diligent."
- Pat Harris in Real Estate: Land Use. Chambers notes Pat is lauded as "absolutely reliable. Very knowledgeable, effective for approvals, and navigating clerical or administrative processes."
- Bill Kominers in Real Estate: Land Use. Chambers says Bill's clients praise him for having "a business sense that embraces collaboration."
- Brad McCullough in Litigation: General Commercial. Chambers notes Brad has a "solid track record representing clients on a range of commercial litigation, including lender liability, director liability, and shareholder disputes."
- Stan Reed in Litigation: General Commercial. Chambers describes Stan as a "highly respected for his work on civil and employment litigation." A peer noted Stan is "a top advocate. Good on his feet in court and well prepared."
- Steve Robins in Real Estate: Land Use. Chambers says Steve is singled out by clients as "diligent, thoughtful, and aggressive in pursuing our interests."
- Ray Sherbill in Corporate/M&A. An interviewee describes him as "an excellent commercial lawyer: he knows my business and provides valuable advice."
Chambers USA conducts interviews and independent research to develop its lists of lawyers and law firms. To read the complete reviews, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
Lerch, Early & Brewer is a full-service law firm located in Bethesda, Maryland providing clients with “ideas that work.” The firm’s attorneys practice in the areas of business law, commercial lending, community associations, elder law, employment, estates, family law, health care, land use, litigation, real estate and taxation. For more information, visit www.lerchearly.com.