Transit Oriented Development Opportunities Seminar
December 11, 2013
7600 Maple Lawn Blvd.
Fulton MD 20759
Presented by African-American Real Estate Professionals (AAREP), Maryland Chapter
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
7:45 to 9:00 am
Join for a discussion with leaders in the public and private sectors on transit oriented development (TOD) opportunities, including existing and future TOD projects in Maryland, as well as what it takes for these projects to achieve the goals of encouraging public transportation, creating livable and walkable environments for residents, and attracting retailers, businesses, hotels and other supporting uses.
- Del T. Adams, Assistant Director, Office of Real Estate, Maryland Department of Transportation
- Robert Brewer, Land Use & Zoning Attorney, Lerch, Early & Brewer
- Bryant Foulger, Managing Principal, Foulger Pratt
- Jalal Greene, Division Chief, Montgomery County Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Sharon Nelson Craig, Real Estate Attorney, Lerch, Early & Brewer
- Stacy Spann, Housing Opportunities Commission of Montgomery County, Maryland
Registration is free, but space is limited so please RSVP by Friday, December 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org.