Prince George's County State of the Market and Schmooze with Chris Hatcher
September 13, 2018
Land use attorney Chris Hatcher will moderate a panel at Bisnow's "Prince George's County State of the Market and Schmooze: How to Ensure the County's New Urban Centers Spark Activity in the Region" event on September 13 at The Hotel at the University of Maryland.
The event will focus on
- Is the Purple Line what Prince George's County needs to attract office tenants and residents?
- With massive mixed-use projects in the pipeline, is there enough demand to fill the space?
- How can you get involved in the projects creating downtown, urban centers for the county?
- How are transit oriented developments transforming the county?
- Without the FBI and HQ2, what is the county's next big win?
Find more information and register on the Bisnow events page.