Getting Deals Done: How Brokers and Attorneys Can Find Common Ground
October 2, 2019
7600 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 700
Bethesda, MD 20814
The most successful deals stem from strong communication and collaboration with a focus on achieving the best result for the client. Join us as we bring together lawyers and brokers focused on sales, acquisitions, and leasing for an open conversation on how to make each other’s (professional) lives easier.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What are the traditional roles of brokers and lawyers in deals?
- How lawyers can help brokers, and how brokers can help lawyers
- Which roles, when broken, most disrupt the process?
- Is there a lawyer's role in a letter of intent?
- Key deadlines
- Michael D. Smith, Director of Real Estate, Streetsense
- Morgan Sullivan, Senior Managing Director, JLL
- Christopher Woods, Principal, Reliant Realty Advisors
- Ann Marie Mehlert, Principal, Lerch, Early & Brewer