Construction Law Fundamentals
February 24, 2021
Employment attorney Julie Reddig is serving on a panel discussing "Construction Law Fundamentals" from 5:30-7 PM on Wednesday, February 24.
The event is focused on helping anyone involved in a construction job understand the contracts they are working under, the laws governing them and their role. Attendees will also learn the basics of Construction Law.
Serving on the panel alongside Julie are:
- Reggie Jones, DC Office Managing Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Michael Branca, Esq., Peckar and Abramson
- Brian Cashmere, Partner, Williams Mullen
The panel is moderated by:
- Chad Gurney, Area Superintendent, Hensel Phelps
- Brittany Shephard, Lead Estimator, Turner Construction
Register for the event here: https://agcofdc.growthzoneapp.com/ap/Events/Register/XpjAEadr.
The event is presented by AGC of Metropolitan Washington DC.