8 1/2 Keys to Successful Commercial Leasing in Mixed Use Projects
June 27, 2013
7401 Woodmont Avenue
Bethesda MD 20814
Thursday, June 27, 2013
7:45 - 10:00 am
Wise developers, landlords and tenants are savvy about leasing issues in mixed use projects and know that the devil is in the details. Join us for a seminar discussing 8 1/2 key elements in commercial leases in projects with office, retail, residential and/or public amenity components.
Who Should Attend
- Developers, landlords and tenants of mixed use projects and their respective in-house counsel
- Commercial brokers
- Public sector attorneys involved in mixed use projects
What You’ll Learn
At this seminar you’ll learn:
- Why mixed use leasing is “special”
- The importance of coordinating your leases with the underlying project documents, the legal structure of the various components of the project, and the lenders’ requirements
- Unique issues that arise in office and retail leases for mixed use projects, such as CAM, parking and construction
- What we mean by the “1/2”
RSVP by June 20
There is no cost to attend, and your registration includes continental breakfast featuring homemade bomboloni (doughnuts) filled with Nutella, apricot preserves or vanilla cream. However, space is limited, so please reserve your place by sending your RSVP by June 20 by clicking the button below.
Sharon Nelson Craig is a real estate attorney at Lerch, Early & Brewer who regularly represents owners and tenants of shopping centers and retail or mixed-use projects.
Larry Lerman is a real estate attorney at Lerch, Early & Brewer who represents parties that are buying, selling, leasing and financing commercial real estate.
Ann Marie Mehlert is a real estate attorney at Lerch, Early & Brewer who works with real estate developers, investors and owners on all aspects of commercial real estate.