50 Great Ideas for Planning Succession for Your Business
May 21, 2010
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is for you if:
• You own or control your own business
• You are counting on the business to satisfy financial or occupational needs of family members or key employees into the future
• You want insights and ideas for resolving questions and concerns about succession as you exit the business
What You'll Learn
Succession planning is a collaborative process, not a one-size-fits-all plan. In this seminar, you'll learn about:
• Guiding principles for resolving your own succession questions, and for resolving conflicts among your possible successors
• Tools in the toolkit for planning succession
• Essential tax considerations and some accepted tax savings programs that might benefit you
• Advisors and confidants you should consult in planning succession
You'll leave with greater insight on the issues you and your business face in handling business succession and a list of 50 great ideas to use in developing your plan.
Lerch, Early & Brewer
3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 460
Bethesda, MD 20814
© 2013 Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd. All Rights Reserved.